The benefits of ABM are exponential:
- Sales and Marketing teams work together in a customer-centric, lead-nurturing process which accelerates the sales cycle.
- Increased ROI
- Long lasting commercial partnerships built upon understanding and trust
- Trackable KPIs which are aligned with your existing lead scoring criteria
- Increased potential of a higher lifetime account value.
Can ABM really work in the channel? Have the audience considered it?
The beauty of ABM lies in its agility; it has many guises and multiple tactics that can be blended to obtain the best results, both outside the channel and within it. ABM especially complements the recent shift in B2B marketing towards approaches more often seen in B2C campaigns. Customer-centric tactics such as hyper personalisation and refined targeting based on people rather than verticals are still relatively unchartered in B2B marketing, but ABM works with – and even improves upon – the efficiency of many existing marketing practices. So it is perfectly suited to the nuances of partner marketing. However, as with all ABM, suitable foundations must be present in the first place and the many accompanying challenges and aforementioned nuances must be understood and addressed to generate value.
Sherpa have extensive experience in partner marketing and understand the subtleties and distinctions which come with marketing through the channel. By explaining the obstacles and the relevant solutions, we can create a landscape where Vendors can establish successful and scalable ABM programmes for partners.
Why is this useful?
- Better processes and partner education lead to greater understanding of products and how to market them
- Opening up the marketing and sales processes gives all parties more visibility into the areas in which sales enablement requires more focus
- Better partner engagement
- More accountability on the partner when it comes to delivering results in return for the vendor investment (one of the existing challenges in the channel).
We are excited to be sponsoring the
@marketingb2b Conference, ABM: Getting it right and making it happen. The specialist ABM event takes place on 8th November and Sherpa CEO, Tom Perry, will be speaking about how ABM can multiply channel revenue. Get 10% off tickets now, using the code Sherpa10. Tickets are going fast, so don’t miss out! #B2BConf #ABM
If you would like to chat through your Partner Account Based Marketing requirements, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01234 964000